Boulder Business/LLC Attorney

Print Friendly and PDF

Do you need a Business/Startup attorney in Boulder, Colorado? Discuss your business/startup legal issues and needs with us!

Keating & Lyden, LLC's provides all manner of business counsel to hundreds of corporations, S corporations, LLCs, and limited and general partnerships. Our Boulder business/startup attorneys represent hundreds of businesses in Colorado and Washington and provide countless hours of advice and counsel to business owners and entrepreneurs of all types and sizes.

The firm’s services include:

  • Entity Formation
  • Corporate Governance and Compliance
  • Capital Structure
  • Debt and Equity Financing
  • Commercial Contracts
  • Service Agreements
  • Shareholder and Buyout Agreements
  • Option, Restricted Stock, Phantom Stock and other incentive compensation agreements,

Corporate & Small Business

  • General Counsel
  • Colorado and Washington Entity formation, Strucuture & Reorganization
  • Business/Startup legal matters
  • Joint ventures, Sole Proprietorship, LLCs, Corporations
  • General Employment Law
  • Lending, Financing and Capitalization
  • Leases, licenses, contracts, and other transactions

Real Estate Transactions

  • Commercial real estate transactions
  • Residential real estate transactions
  • Real estate development transactions
  • Land use transactions

The firm also assists in the preparation, review, and negotiation of private placement memorandums (PPM) for private securities offerings. Keating & Lyden, LLC has prepared PPMs for all forms of Regulations D private offerings including Rules 504, 505, 506 and 506(c). We can also advise you with respect to securities laws in the states of Colorado and Washington.

Contact Keating & Lyden LLC to further discuss our experience representing businesses and entreprenuers. We are excited to chat about your business.  

Related Articles:

Why Business Mergers and Acquisitions Often Fail
Business Planning: Should You Incorporate Your Business? 
Why Do You Need an Attorney for Trademark Infringement?