Legal Actions You Can Resort to in Case of Spring Break Injuries

Spring break is one of those times when college students tend to let loose and get a little wild. While legal drinking-age students might have a bit too much, accidents aren’t always the fault of the people enjoying the spring break party.

Case of Spring Break Injuries

What are you supposed to do if you’re involved in a spring break accident though? Keep reading to learn more about how you can get the compensation you deserve for injuries that are not your fault.

Document Injuries Whenever you’re injured, you need to take pictures of the injury right away. If you’re able, you should have somebody close to you take pictures of these items either with a cell phone or a camera and send you documentation.

You’ll also want to take any pictures that you can of the area where the accident took place. If there’s an unsafe street or store that has damaged flooring where you were injured for example, make sure you document that.

Otherwise you may not be able to get any settlement if the proprietor fixes the area in question.

Seek Medical Help Even if you have to pay out of pocket, seeking medical help is essential after an accident. You’ll have documentation from a medical professional and proof that you were really injured in an accident.

Without that you don’t have much at all.

Hire a Lawyer Trying to get a settlement or win a personal injury case without a civil litigation lawyer just doesn’t make any sense. You wouldn’t try to solve a medical issue without a doctor, so why try and receive compensation you deserve without the help of a civil litigation lawyer?

Don’t try to do everything on your own! Get the help you need and you’ll end up with more money in your pocket in the end.


Keating and Lyden

Keating & Lyden LLC was founded by attorneys-at-law, Robert J. Keating, and Thomas P. Lyden and is based in Boulder, Colorado, and Bellingham, Washington. The attorneys specialize in providing legal advice in real estate matters to businesses and individuals pertaining to real estate management and operation including: tenancy in common agreements, partition agreements, real estate financing, homeowner’s associations and land use issues. They also provide the highest quality legal services to small business owners and entrepreneurs.

Comments are closed